1. General Information.
- Data collection on our website - Who is responsible for the data collection on this website? The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. Its contact details can be found in the imprint of this website.
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. Its contact details can be found in the imprint of this Website.
- How do we collect your data? Your data will be collected on the one hand, that you tell us. This may be e.g. to trade data that you enter in a contact form. Other data is collected automatically when visiting the website through our IT systems. These are above all technical data (for example Internet browser, operating system or time of the page request). The collection of this data is automatic as soon as you enter our website.
- What do we use your data for? Part of the data is collected to ensure a flawless provision of the website. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
- What rights do you have regarding your data? At any time you have the right to obtain free information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. For this purpose and for further questions about data protection, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. Furthermore, you have a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
- Complaint with the competent supervisory authority In the case of violations of data protection law, the person concerned has the right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority in matters of data protection is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. The responsible provider of this website in terms of data protection law is:
PATRONS International Group Ltd.
Executive Director: Savas Demir, Dipl.-Ing. Detlef Voigt
Kocasinan Merkez Mahallesi Mahmutbey Cad.No:255C
Tel.: +90 (0) 212-6543940 Handy: +49 (0) 176-34261788
+49 (0) 176-20556137
- Right to data transmission You have the right to have data that we process on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract, in itself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another person in charge, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible. t.
- Information, blocking, deletion You have the right to free information on your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data. For further information on personal data you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
- Server log files The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
* Browser type and browser version
* used operating system
* Referrer URL
* Host name of the accessing computer
* Time of server request
* IP address
A merge of this data with other data sources will not be done. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
- Contact form If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent. The processing of the data entered into the contact form is therefore exclusively based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. The information you provide in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or delete the purpose for data storage (for example, after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected.
4. Plugins and Tool
eliminating possibility You can prevent or restrict the installation of cookies by setting your Internet browser. You can also delete previously saved cookies at any time. However, the necessary steps and measures depend on your specific Internet browser. If you have questions, please use the help function or documentation of your Internet browser or contact its manufacturer or support. With so-called Flash cookies, however, the processing can not be prevented by the settings of the browser. Instead, you need to change the setting of your Flash Player. The necessary steps and measures depend on your specific Flash player. If you have any questions, please also use the help function or documentation of your Flash Player or contact the manufacturer or user support.
If you prevent or restrict the installation of cookies, however, this may result in not all functions of our website being fully usable.